Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini, MD, FACS
Cosmetic Surgeon to Manhattan and Westchester
Dr. Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini is a highly trained cosmetic surgeon whose background tells a tremendous story of overcoming one’s circumstances. After immigrating to the U.S. from Russia when she was just 13, she and her family had to build their life here from scratch. The difficult times Victoria—as she prefers to be called—and her family faced fueled her drive to pursue higher education and achieve a successful life. She worked multiple jobs from the age of 14 to 22 before going to medical school.
Dr. Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini is one of New York’s leading female cosmetic surgeons.
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini and her husband Gabriele founded New Look New Life Cosmetic Surgical Arts in 2009. It was a brave step to break into the New York Cosmetic Market, but she knew they had something unique to offer.
Education, Fellowships, & Recognition
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini’s extensive education, training, and areas of recognition include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from Hunter College, City University of New York
- Medical Degree from Ross University School of Medicine, concentrating on Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center, Department of Surgery in N.Y.C.
- Graduated with distinction as Chief Resident of the Year and Leon Ginsburg Award winner
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship at the Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgical Center in Abilene, Texas
- She worked under Dr. Howard A. Tobin, M.D., F.A.C.S., who was a dedicated teacher and Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini’s mentor. Dr. Tobin is well-known within the field, and doctors travel worldwide to attend and learn from him. Thanks to her hard work and teachings from Dr. Tobin, Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini was named a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons.
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons
- Fellow and Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
Before Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini and Gabriele started New Look New Life Cosmetic Surgical Arts, she worked at Lexington Plastic Surgeons. She is the Attending Surgeon at St. John Riverside Hospital, Interfaith Medical Center, and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. Victoria is also Madame Chair of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship Programs.
Where is She Now?
Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini specializes in breast augmentations, breast lifts, tummy tucks, body lifts, and facial cosmetic surgery such as eyelid surgery and lip enhancements.
She is the Fellowship Director for the 12-month training program accredited by the AACS in general cosmetic surgery. The fellowship provides a variety of experience in cosmetic surgery and understanding of managing patient needs and safety at New Look New Life Cosmetic Surgical Arts.
Her work and her family are her passions. Victoria, husband Gabriele, and their two sons live in Dobbs Ferry, New York and are actively involved in the community. Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini is fluent in Russian and English and has been published twice for her expertise in the cosmetic surgery field as well as frequently recognized in the media.
Get the Results You Want
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini has had plastic surgery herself and understands what it can do for your self-confidence and view of the world. Patients are treated like kings and queens at our Manhattan practice. Most men and women—ranging from their teens to their 60s—come to New Look New Life because they don’t like something about themselves. Victoria and our experienced staff strive to provide support and compassion while delivering stunning results.
The consultation is your first step toward improving or restoring an aspect of your appearance. Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini will listen to your goals for your face, breasts, and body and determine the best way to achieve your desired results. She doesn’t do surgery if she doesn’t believe it’s the right choice.