Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini, MD, FACS
Cosmetic Surgeon to Manhattan and Westchester
Dr. Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini is a highly-trained cosmetic surgeon whose background tells a tremendous story of overcoming one’s circumstances. After immigrating to the U.S. from Russia when she was just 13, she and her family had to build their life here from scratch. The difficult times Victoria—as she prefers to be called—and her family faced fueled her drive to pursue higher education and achieve a successful life. She worked multiple jobs from the age of 14 to 22 before going to medical school.
Dr. Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini is one of New York’s leading female cosmetic surgeons.
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini and her husband Gabriele founded New Look New Life Cosmetic Surgical Arts in 2009. It was a brave step to break into the New York Cosmetic Market, but she knew they had something unique to offer.
“We created a boutique practice—One that gives truly individual attention to every person who walks through our doors. For my patients, I do every consult, every surgery, every injectable. I never leave the room or turn the procedure over to anyone. It was the way I was trained by my mentor, Dr. Howard Tobin. My patients know they will start and finish with me; that I am always available 24/7 via my private cell phone.” — Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini
Education, Fellowships, & Recognition
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini’s extensive education, training, and areas of recognition include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from Hunter College, City University of New York
- Medical Degree from Ross University School of Medicine, concentrating on Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center, Department of Surgery in N.Y.C.
- Graduated with distinction as Chief Resident of the Year and Leon Ginsburg Award winner
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship at the Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgical Center in Abilene, Texas
- She worked under Dr. Howard A. Tobin, M.D., F.A.C.S., who was a dedicated teacher and Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini’s mentor. Dr. Tobin is well-known within the field, and doctors travel worldwide to attend and learn from him. Thanks to her hard work and teachings from Dr. Tobin, Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini was named a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons.
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons
- Fellow and Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
Before Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini and Gabriele started New Look New Life Cosmetic Surgical Arts, she worked at Lexington Plastic Surgeons. She is the Attending Surgeon at St. John Riverside Hospital, Interfaith Medical Center, and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. Victoria is also Madame Chair of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship Programs.
Where is She Now?
She is the Fellowship Director for the 12-month training program accredited by the AACS in general cosmetic surgery. The fellowship provides a variety of experience in cosmetic surgery and understanding of managing patient needs and safety at New Look New Life Cosmetic Surgical Arts.
Her work and her family are her passions. Victoria, husband Gabriele, and their two sons live in Dobbs Ferry, New York and are actively involved in the community. Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini is fluent in Russian and English and has been published twice for her expertise in the cosmetic surgery field as well as frequently recognized in the media.
Get the Results You Want
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini has had plastic surgery herself and understands what it can do for your self-confidence and view of the world. Patients are treated like kings and queens at our Manhattan practice. Most men and women—ranging from their teens to their 60s—come to New Look New Life because they don’t like something about themselves. Victoria and our experienced staff strive to provide support and compassion while delivering stunning results.
The consultation is your first step toward improving or restoring an aspect of your appearance. Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini will listen to your goals for your face, breasts, and body and determine the best way to achieve your desired results. She doesn’t do surgery if she doesn’t believe it’s the right choice.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation in Manhattan
If you’re interested in cosmetic surgery or nonsurgical treatments, please contact New Look New Life Cosmetic Surgical Arts today at (646) 559-2854 to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini. Our boutique practice serves patients in surrounding New York City areas.
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini’s Board Certifications
- Board Certified General Surgeon
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Board Certified Facial Cosmetic Surgeon by the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery