Why New York City Is One of the Best Places for Cosmetic Surgery
Posted October 04, 2022 in Plastic Surgery
4 Minute Read:
When considering cosmetic surgery, you undoubtedly want the best results possible, and the best way to ensure this is by choosing a reputable, board-certified cosmetic surgeon.
Sometimes that means traveling for your procedure(s), and because New York is home to many highly qualified cosmetic surgeons, it is a great place to start!
Traveling for Cosmetic Surgery
Choose a cosmetic surgery practice that caters to out-of-town patients. Many offer specials which help offset travel costs, and their staff is accustomed to helping traveling patients with the appropriate accommodations and assistance.
Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon Based on Procedure Type
You probably already know which cosmetic procedures you want, but a consultation can help you understand more about your options and the results you can expect.
The following cosmetic surgeries are popular, and if one or more of these appeal to you, make sure your cosmetic surgeon has the skill and experience to deliver your desired outcome.
Cosmetic surgeons who serve traveling patients usually offer virtual consultations initially and then meet with you in person once you arrive in the city.
Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Facelift surgery – A facelift can dramatically improve the neck, lower face, and cheek areas. However, it does not address concerns having to do with the upper and lower eyelids, brows, or forehead.
- Blepharoplasty – Also known as eyelid surgery, is the most effective way to treat droopy upper eyelids or puffiness under the eyes.
- Brow lift – A brow or forehead lift can eliminate the appearance of a furrowed brow and a loose or wrinkly forehead.
Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Breast augmentation surgery – Breast implants are designed to increase the size of small breasts and enhance a woman’s figure with many shape, material, texture, and incision options available.
- Breast lift surgery – Breasts can begin to sag early due to pregnancy and breastfeeding or later with age. A breast lift can restore a youthful appearance to your bustline.
- Breast reduction surgery – For women with extremely large breasts, a reduction can both improve their body image and relieve back, neck, and shoulder pain common with large breasts.
- Inverted nipple correction – Many women have nipples that don’t protrude properly or appear buried in the breast. Nipple correction surgery creates natural-looking nipples for more attractive breasts.
- Gynecomastia surgery – Men with excess breast tissue can experience embarrassment, self-consciousness, and the feeling of being less masculine than men with a firm and defined chest. This procedure removes the excess tissue and recontours the chest for a more manly appearance.
Cosmetic Body Procedures
- Tummy tuck surgery – Also known as abdominoplasty, this procedure can remove fat and skin around the waist and tighten the core muscles for a slimmer, smoother, and more attractive physique.
- Body sculpting – Liposuction is used to remove stubborn pockets of fat to sculpt almost part of the body.
You can also combine procedures like liposuction or tummy tuck surgery with a breast lift or augmentation for a complete Mommy Makeover.
New Look New Life for New York City’s Most Travel-Friendly Cosmetic Surgeons
Under the leadership of Dr. Karlinsky, New Look New Life Surgical Arts offers VIP support for all our patients, but if traveling from out of town, you can count on us to assist you when planning your visit, going through recovery, and returning home.
We will provide you with a detailed itinerary and checklist to prevent any confusion and ensure your cosmetic surgery experience is positive.
Our team will follow your recovery and remain available following your departure from New York through telephone or video appointments.
The team at New Look New Life Surgical Arts has excellent relationships with hotels that are happy to serve cosmetic surgery patients, as well as restaurants and luxury experiences here in New York.
Our patient coordinator will be your guide throughout the process. After your surgery, Dr. Karlinsky will provide her cell phone number so you can call her if you have an urgent question or feel a complication may have arisen.
While traveling to New York for a procedure might seem stressful, we work hard to help you have a stress-free and enjoyable experience.
Interested in Cosmetic Surgery in New York CIty?
Dr. Karlinsky is a triple-board-certified cosmetic surgeon, and the Fellowship Director of a 12-month New Look New Life Surgical Arts fellowship program as part of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS).