2015 Plastic Surgery Trends
2015 looks like it will be another big year for plastic surgery! There are effective overall trends as well as groundbreaking facial trends that will be prevalent throughout the year.
In order to get the most accurate portrayal of the future, we began by looking into the past. We researched relevant surgical data to gain a strong foundation. Our plastic surgery considerations included types of procedures, amount of procedures and male and female representation. We then analyzed this data to determine what had been most popular over the past few years to establish a strong basis for our 2015 predictions.
We began our predictions by presenting the overall trends of 2015. We highlighted the specific areas that would receive the most attention as well as presented which procedures would be most sought after. These overall trends included an increasing amount of male plastic surgery procedures and new ways to obtain your ideal image in a shorter time period. Finally, we moved to specific facial trends. Facial trends will increase in popularity throughout 2015 through both small changes and innovative treatments.
Taking a look back at surgical data and what has been gaining ground helped us develop a comprehensive plan of what will be popular this year. Whether it’s exciting new developments, quick fixes or results-oriented favorites, we determined what will make the biggest impact on our bodies in 2015.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons: 2013 Plastic Surgery Statistics Report
- Woman Fitness – Saline Injection: Temporary Breast Enlargement
- American Spa: Top Trends for 2015
- The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Press Release: 2015 Trends –
- Top 8 Predictions in Facial Plastic Surgery
- Charlotte’s Book: 3 Top Facial Plastic Surgery Trends For 2015